Skip to content
- Most unopened items in new condition purchased from OnPoint Family Center can be returned within 30 days of purchase for exchange or refund subject to the restrictions and requirements below.
- For any return or exchange, you may be asked for valid photo identification.
- Items that are opened or damaged, or do not have a receipt, may be denied arefund or exchange.
- Items presented for return with the original receipt may receive a refund or store credit in the amount of the original purchase price. If you paid for the item using a credit card or debit/cash card, your refund will be made to the card you used to make your purchase.
- Items presented for return WITHOUT the original receipt may be exchanged for the same item or a refund in the form of a store credit. A refund for a return without a receipt may be limited to the lowest advertised price in the 90-day period prior to the return.
- Gift cards cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Seasonal/Holiday products cannot be exchanged or refunded after its sale period is over.
- Due to health and safety concerns, some Healthcare items, Home Health and Personal Care products, Food/Perishable items, cannot be returned even if they are not opened and no refunds can be issued for such items.
- Returns and exchanges must be done in person at the store, including items that were originally delivered.
- We reserve the right to limit or refuse any refund or exchange.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device